Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonicboi Enhancement shaman

5 posters

Go down

Demonicboi Enhancement shaman Empty Demonicboi Enhancement shaman

Post  Demonicboi Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

1) Character name- Demonicboi
2) Level- 80
3) Class- Shaman
4) Race -Draenei

5) Current server Skullchusher

6) Link to Armory profile, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Demonicboi yet i am minus with out a few enchants which i will get very soon due to new gear

7) Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it? yes i am

List of any serious alts you have- no serious alts but im leveling a palladin tank lvl 70 at the moment

9) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? i can play anytime during the week, but on friday evening and saturdays i'm sometimes busy.

10) Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds. All guild i have joined in the past have either been social or leveling guilds and the raiding guilds i have joined havent got much experience in raiding. Also they never do the raids they put on the calander they always cancel it or something else comes up. Sad

11) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome. I havent had much luck with gear in raids, someone always rolls a bit more than me each time. My role is to dps and partake in which ever role in put in, in the different raids.

12) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King. To gear up properly learn new tacts, get to know new players in raids and improve in where i am or go wrong, to be the player that i can best perform to the guilds standards.

13) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent. Im 19 male turning 20 in june, i live in south africa. i work as a life guard on call which hardly ever happens btw Razz i have played wow for about 2 years now before that played a few private servers and also hosted my own.

14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further. donimee priest class leader in guild DEA

15) Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important) yes very reliable got an internet upgrade today actually^^.

16) Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it? yes

17) What do you think about Gnomes? short bastards can never see them in raids to heal^^ bounce

Demonicboi

Back to top Go down

Demonicboi Enhancement shaman Empty Re: Demonicboi Enhancement shaman

Post  Nilpaurwen Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 am

Not the worst gear. It could have been worse like we have seen in other applies. Worth to take a look at imo /point officers Smile
Nilpaurwen
Nilpaurwen
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  nela Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 am

Expect an answer soon from the officers, i'm just posting to see my signature and avatar:lol: Laughing . apart from that, gear is sub par with the current content. i think it baiscally comes to ur level of comitment and attendance to short circuit gear levels.

/nela
nela
nela

Back to top Go down

Post  chuikov Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

is that snip in the background?
chuikov
chuikov
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lea Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 pm

You seem to have taken your first step into ICC beyond the first wing only yesterday, and only 10 man a few times in total. This lack of experience combined with your gear means you'd best know your stuff Wink

Though when I joined I'd never even set foot into the raid instance that the guild was working on - but I'd only joined as a social member at that stage.

As far as gear is concerned, I'm not sure on the numbers for shammies, but make sure you are hit and exp soft capped unless you want pain Wink

Do your homework, run your daily hcs for gear and I'm sure things will be fine.
Lea
Lea
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down