Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage application

5 posters

Go down

Mage application Empty Mage application

Post  Panoq Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:25 pm

1. Panoq
2. 80
3. Mage
4. Gnome
5. Skullcrusher
6. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Panoq
7. Yes I am willing to respecc if guild needs it.
8. -
9. Since my school just ended and I don't have a job I can be online from 11 am to 5 am. Usually in the evenings 17-01.
10. I migrated from Xavius where I was in a casual raiding guild. The server and the guild were pretty much dead and thus I migrated to Skullcrusher when Carcon recomended this server and guild.
11. Arcane specced mage with solid end game gear. Over 5,2k GS, SP 2600, hit capped and almost 22% haste with own buffs.
12. Experience from everything except Ulduar (only weekly pugs). My end game goal is to raid ICC 10/25 more activly than in Xavius and advance to Lich King if possible.
13. I'm soon 19 years old and I just finnished A-levels, starting a short time job in May. I am a guy and have played WoW on and off for almost 4 years. Also played Guild Wars for some time and Warhammer Online.
14. Carcon is a long time friend of mine and he couraged me to migrate to this server and aply to this guild.
15. Have 10mb internetet connection which will probably be updated to 110mb soon. The connection is rarely down. Computer is 2 years old and it has intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 (3GHz), 3,2Gb RAM and NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT Video Card, so WoW runs and will run smoothly.
16. Have 4 different kind of Ventrilos so I think I have the one you are using. I'm willing to use it too and actually just invested into new headset.
17. Gnomes are the future of Azeroth. We will take our capital back and from there we will lead Azeroth into a new age of technology, magic and ULTIMATE POWER!

Panoq

Back to top Go down

Mage application Empty Re: Mage application

Post  Panoq Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Afterwards thought this way the reader will have easier time when reading my application.

1) Character name: Panoq
2) Level: 80
3) Class: Mage
4) Race: Gnome

5) Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first): Skullcrusher

6) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&cn=Panoq

7) Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it?

Yes I am willing to respecc if guild needs it.

Cool List of any serious alts you have: -

9) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?

Since my school just ended and I don't have a job I can be online from 11 am to 5 am. Usually in the evenings 17-01.

10) Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds.

I migrated from Xavius where I was in a casual raiding guild. The server and the guild were pretty much dead and thus I migrated to Skullcrusher when Carcon recomended this server and guild.

11) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome.: Arcane specced mage with solid end game gear. Over 5,2k GS, SP 2600, hit capped and almost 22% haste with own buffs.

12) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King.

Experience from everything except Ulduar (only weekly pugs). My end game goal is to raid ICC 10/25 more activly than in Xavius and advance to Lich King if possible.

13) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent.

I'm soon 19 years old and I just finnished A-levels, starting a short time job in May. I am a guy and have played WoW on and off for almost 4 years. Also played Guild Wars for some time and Warhammer Online.

14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.

Carcon is a long time friend of mine and he couraged me to migrate to this server and aply to this guild.

15) Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important)

Have 10mb internetet connection which will probably be updated to 110mb soon. The connection is rarely down. Computer is 2 years old and it has intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 (3GHz), 3,2Gb RAM and NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT Video Card, so WoW runs and will run smoothly.

16) Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it?

Have 4 different kind of Ventrilos so I think I have the one you are using. I'm willing to use it too and actually just invested into new headset.

17) What do you think about Gnomes?

Gnomes are the future of Azeroth. We will take our capital back and from there we will lead Azeroth into a new age of technology, magic and ULTIMATE POWER!

Panoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilpaurwen Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:52 pm

GS is overrated. Dosent tell anything about a players skills. And you are a bit undergeared due to where we are atm in ICC.
Us mages are near 3000 spdmg unbuffed and are upgrading our full Tier 10 set items, where you are at Tier 9, tho full set.
And I would recommed you to get dual-spec with fire, since it is very usefull now compared to arcane earlier.
But after another top mage has rerolled in our guild, and Onto and myself not always are there, another mage couldnt hurt.
My only problem is your gear, which can be dealt with, but see what the officers say.
Gl with your application Smile

Nilp
Nilpaurwen
Nilpaurwen
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  Santiko Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

Gear bit under par as Nilp allready stated, but that can be looked into.

Accepted for trial. Contact me, Antitank or Malanor ingame for an invite.

Santiko
Santiko
Santiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carcon Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 am

Now where's my 250dkp :>

Carcon
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniparu Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

Nilpaurwen wrote:But after another top mage has rerolled in our guild, and Onto and myself not always are there, another mage couldnt hurt.
Who's that top mage you talk about?
Sniparu
Sniparu

http://www.relentless-guild.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilpaurwen Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 am

Top mage is ofc Erleng Fishboy, hehe Wink
Do you rly have to ask Snippie cheers
You know who Razz
Nilpaurwen
Nilpaurwen