Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Application - Holy Pala

3 posters

Go down

New Application - Holy Pala Empty New Application - Holy Pala

Post  molita Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

1) Character name Molita
2) Level 80
3) Class Paladin
4) Race Draenei

5) Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first) Skullcrusher

6) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Molita

7) Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it? yes if needed

List of any serious alts you have Elmara - Human Warlock ok gear not good enough for raiding at the moment

9) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
Monday to Friday 5.40 till 11 later if needed,
10) Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds. HoT - Heroeos of Telarsill left because i didnt like the way it was run, currently in DEA however I am looking for a guild who is making better progress.

11) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome. My role i think is to keep the raid grp alive whilst we battle against the mobs. My gear and current setup has been good enough to get into raid grps and have not had a fail for my fault.

12) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King.
I am looking at being the best i can be and being part of a good guild and helping them being the best

13) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
My name is David i am 24 yrs old, i work for Barclays as an Intermediarty Advisor, I am male(i hope). I have played wow for bout 2yrs now.
14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.

15) Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important)
Yes i do.
16) Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it?
Yes i do and will use it
17) What do you think about Gnomes?

I like them they are different from other characters.

molita
molita
molita

http://www.davidcook.eu

Back to top Go down

New Application - Holy Pala Empty Re: New Application - Holy Pala

Post  Markaleth Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Well you have some PvP gear on, dunno if that's part of your regular gear setup, if it is you should get the T9 Badge items instead for the bonuses, that's probably worth more in the long run. IF you do have full T9 or better then i think you can probably cut it in ICC25 if not, you probably need to get that gear (it's like 2-3 days of grinding heroics 2-3 hours a day maybe). It's ultimately the officer's call but that's my 2 cents on the matter anyway. ]

Good Luck!
Markaleth
Markaleth

Back to top Go down

Post  molita Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm

No sorry i was pvping last night and didnt change back i have full t9 gear

i will log out correctly tonight

thanks
molita
molita

http://www.davidcook.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  Santiko Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Gear is something you need to work more on, but lets see how you can perform.

Accepted for trial, whisper me, Antitank or Malanor in game.

Santiko
Santiko
Santiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down