Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy/ret pally applying

3 posters

Go down

holy/ret pally applying Empty holy/ret pally applying

Post  epax Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm

This is the information we require from you in the Message:

1) Character name epax
2) Level 80
3) Class paladin
4) Race dwarf

5) Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first) skullcrusher

6) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Epax. I will change 1 ring and libram to item 245 today or tomorrow

7) Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it? yes im holy/ret atm

List of any serious alts you have hordes on this server dreador,blodlurk,grimdor,epedemic all lv 80

9) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? i play when im not working

10) Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds. i am now in teamdrunk but they are migrating so im looking fo a new serius guild . when i played dreador my orc lock i was in overexposure on skullcrucher 11/12 with them in icc 25

11) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome. my gs is kinda low 5k atm but working on it it was 3800 few days ago ,im specced and gemmed for pve holy ,my role nr1 is to keep the tank alive and assist raid heal .

12) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King. been playing wow for 5 years done moltencore,bwl at lv 60 cleared ssc when 70 at 80 11/12 icc 25. my goal is to have fun in focused raids

13) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent. im 30 years old name is david ,working in a central warehouse named solar . im from sweden

14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.

15) Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important) i got 100mb fiber cable so its np

16) Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it? yes

17) What do you think about Gnomes? cute

epax

Back to top Go down

holy/ret pally applying Empty Re: holy/ret pally applying

Post  Nilpaurwen Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Not the best gear tbh, but that can be corrected with you getting loads of frostemblems, and going VoA when we are luckily enough to win WG Wink

But if you work for the frostemblems, you will fast have better gear and better chance to get in 25man raid.

You will prolly hear from an officer soon. Good luck Smile
Nilpaurwen
Nilpaurwen
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  epax Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 pm

ye i know working on the gear infact i got yesterday tier10 shoulder and leg from icc and now batteredhilt heal sword . hope hear from you soon bye

epax

Back to top Go down

Post  Santiko Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am

Gear still quite a bit under par, but lets see how you do anyways.

Trial accepted, whisper me, Antitank or Malanor ingame.

Santiko
Santiko
Santiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down