Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow priest application - Thilia

2 posters

Go down

Shadow priest application - Thilia Empty Shadow priest application - Thilia

Post  Thilia Tue May 04, 2010 7:37 pm

1) Character name Thilia
2) Level 80
3) Class Priest
4) Race Nightelf

5) Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first)
Skullcrusher EU.
6) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Thilia
7) Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it? Yes ofc.

Cool Cool List of any serious alts you have
I have a lvl 80 paladin retri/def with naxx 25 gear.
9) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
Well i would say mondays,thuesdays, wednesdays afternoons and sometimes thursday afternoons.
10) Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds.
Well bin in relentless before, but mostly raiding time has bin in Teamdrunk but now they migrated and i didn't want to move so thats why im still on the server, and i were a short time in a guild called Vengeance Theory but they was dissolved.
11) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome.
Im always trying to improving. And thats why i wanna join u guys to start raiding again. I know my character and i read on the shadowpriestforums and bloggs to be updated. My gear is kinda good, its half icc 25 man and half tier 10 gear, nothing awesome just a decent icc 25 raiding gear and im looking for better obviously.
12) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King.
Got experience from Kara, Grull, SSC, some parts in MH, naxx 10/25, Toc 12/25 10 man HC aswell. In icc i'm just missing LK in 10 man and in 25 man im missing sindragosa and LK.
13) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
Im a 20 years old guy from sweden. Right now im studying to Real estate brokers got 1 year left. Ihave bin playing wow for a while now i think i started in the TBC.
14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.

15) Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important)
Yes god connection and a pretty solid pc. In 25 man i can lagg a little bit but i mange.
16) Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it?
Yes,
17) What do you think about Gnomes?
they are very small!
Thilia
Thilia

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest application - Thilia Empty Re: Shadow priest application - Thilia

Post  Santiko Wed May 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Accepted for trial, whisper me, Antitank or Malanor ingame for invite

Santiko
Santiko
Santiko