Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application

4 posters

Go down

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  Putte Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Character name:
Puttemus

Level:

Class:
Hunter

Race:
Night Elf

Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first):
Skullcrusher

Link to Armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Puttemus

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it?:
Aye

List of any serious alts you have:
Babsie: (Skullcrusher) Level 80 DK
Jazaina: (Skullcrusher) Level 80 Priest
Ilishia: (Skullcrusher) Level 5x Druid
Temtationia: (Al'Akir) Level 80 Shaman
Jazaina: (Al'Akir) Level 80 Paladin
Ishivia: (Al'Akir) Level 80 Warrior

What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?:
Monday - Thursday: Usually from ~17:00 server time - ~00:00 server time (preferably not later)
Friday: ~17:00 - xx:xx (whenever) servertime
Saturday: Whenever (Preferably not too early in the morning though )
Sunday: Whenever - 00:00 server time (preferably not much later)

Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds.:
The latest active guild (as in within the last 12 months or so) is a guild called Furious Ressurection on Al'Akir, which I left to take a break from WoW.
Currently I'm in the guild (on SC) 'Friis and Co' which is purely a social guild with irl friends (included Conrack btw )

Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome.:
Seeing as I'm a hunter, and therefore limited to being ranged dps, that's what I perceive my role in end game raiding to be. On top of that, there's ofcourse the occasional missdirects, crowd control and the likes - But that's more tactic that raid role.
My current gear and talent choices are made to improve my raid performance - ie. increase my DPS.
I've enchanted to increase my DPS-contributing stats, and gemmed for Armour Penetration, as that seems to be the preferred stat for Marksmanship Hunters, due to the large portion of damage comming from Auto Shot, Steady Shot and other physical damage abilites.

Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King.:
Pre-TBC: Raided (and cleared) everything up to (and including) Huhuran in AQ40
TBC: Raided and cleared up to and including Mount Hyjal.
Wrath:
Naxx: Clear (10 & 25)
OS: Clear (10 with +3D & 25 with +2 ((can't remember if I've done +3 as well))
VoA: Clear... (10 & 25)
Ulduar: Clear (10 & 25, including several hardmodes)
TotC: Clear (10 & 25, including 3/5 HC on 10)
ICC: 4 first bosses down, both 10 and 25m

Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent.:
I'm a guy from Denmark, aged 19. I'm currently nearing the completion of the 2nd (out of 3) year of high school in a small town called Helsinge. I've played WoW since the beta (have had a few breaks here and there though), so 5 years and some. Of other MMOs I've played (some of them only tried, others played a bit more, but none of them up to end-game): Aion, Champions Online, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, Everquest 2, Lineage 2, Global Agenda, Warhammer Online & Battleforge - Possibly more, can't really remember.

Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.:
I'm a real life friend of Conrack (or that is to say, he's the friend of one of my friends older brother), and have played quite a lot with him.

Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important):
Connection: Yes, definetly - I very rarely have connection issues.
PC: As of the time of writing, yes, sort of - My main computer just broke down, reducing me to playing on my (somewhat outdated) laptop. A new computer has been ordered, however, and should be more than qualified to run the game.

Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it?:
Yes to both

What do you think about Gnomes?:
They're short, they're fat and their only purpose is to server as a mark for where to drop 'the bomb'. Razz

Note: I made an application via the front page "apply" button - It doesn't show up anywhere, so I figured I'd better be on the safe side and making one here aswell Smile

If you have any questions or anything you'd like me to clarify or what-not, just ask! Smile

~Putte

Edit:
If you'd prefer, I can also make a cross-realm-cross-faction application for my Paladin (holy) or Shaman (Any specc), both are decently geared, though the Shaman might need some update on the gear for elemental, and possibly for the other speccs. Both needs updates on enchants / gems Razz

Last edited by Putte on Tue May 04, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Putte

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application Empty :D

Post  conrack Tue May 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey Putte nice apply.. ^^
this guy is a good friend of mine and he knows how to play.

GL mate
conrack
conrack

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post  Markaleth Tue May 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Gear is rather sub-par but i guess a vouch and skill make up for it...Awaiting officer opinion Very Happy
Markaleth
Markaleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Putte Wed May 05, 2010 9:38 am

Aye, I admit that there's room for improvement in my gear (trinket slot 1 comes to mind!), and I am working on that as we speak - farming Frost Emblems and what ever PuG raids i can find (ICC / TotC / VoA / Weekly raid), though my luck has been... limited Razz

Putte

Back to top Go down

Post  Markaleth Wed May 05, 2010 10:27 am

I'm like...the Application Section bot poster. I always post about the same stuff on all threads. BOTTING FTW!
Markaleth
Markaleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Santiko Wed May 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Gear a bit sub par, but that can be dealt with pretty quickly.

Accepted for trial, whisper me, Antitank or Malanor ingame for invite

Santiko
Santiko
Santiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down