Relentless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter apply.

4 posters

Go down

Hunter apply. Empty Hunter apply.

Post  Gotadiel Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:08 pm

1) Character name: Gotadiel
2) Level 80
3) Class Hunter
4) Race NE

5) Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first): i'm on the server named skullcrusher:D

6) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Gotadiel

7) Are you willing to respec if the guild needs it? i am willing to respec if it will help the guild pogress.

List of any serious alts you have: i not non serious alts

9) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? I am online 5-10 hrs per day. mostly online after 17 server time.

10) Please provide us with your Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds. Im from Teamdrunk, i'm going to leave when i find a guild that want me, and the reason i am leavign is coz when i came online one day, the GMotD was: "Was fun, but time to move to a more active server. Migrate time , laters!"

11) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome. my role in a raid is dps and MD to tanks in the start so the dpsers can do more dps.

12) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of Wrath of The Lich King.
my pogress in ICC is 10man: 11/12 normal 0/12HC and 25man 9/12 normal, 0/12HC

13) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
I'm 21 year ,i start to play wow since the beta., i am going to school atm, i have played Guildwars, Aion, Age of Coanen. but they cant beet WoW.

14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.
Well i know Erleng, from Relentless, I have bin going in class with him in few years.

15) Do you have a Reliable connection and PC that can run this game? (very important)
ye I have a MAC that can run the game stable.

16) Do you have Ventrillo and are you willing to use it?
Vent is a standart software if your are raiding. so yes i have it.

17) What do you think about Gnomes?
a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man; lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure

Gotadiel

Back to top Go down

Hunter apply. Empty Re: Hunter apply.

Post  Gotadiel Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:54 am

my spec is MM(7-57-7), for got to add that. Very Happy

Gotadiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Markaleth Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Gear looks good, no idea about hunter spec tho...Looks good to me all in all, but it's ultimately the officer's decision. Best of luck Very Happy
Markaleth
Markaleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilpaurwen Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Its not the worst gear at all. Should be oki for ICC 25 normal mode. Just a few things that could use a replacement, but otherwise seems good.

But you being friend with Erleng... Dont know if thats a positive or negative thing Razz

Good luck cheers
Nilpaurwen
Nilpaurwen
Relentless member

Back to top Go down

Post  Santiko Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:42 pm

A friend of Fishboy is a friend of the guild.

And as the others say, things look good, so accepted for trial.

Whisper me, Antitank or Malanor ingame for an invite.

Santiko
Santiko
Santiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down